Stimulating young minds
If you need after school care for your child, we offer a stimulating, well-supervised programme.
Kids at School-care
Our school offers the Kids at School Care (KASC) programme that provides before school, after school and holiday care. This care is provided in a safe, stimulating and fun programme that meets the development, emotional, intellectual and physical needs of the children.
Children will be offered afternoon tea. Kids at School Care aim to provide healthy eating options. This is provided at no extra cost.
The activities and equipment are for the use of children in the programme. Some of the activities available include supervised homework sessions, arts and crafts, games, puzzles, playdough, fooseball, outdoor games and lego.
Mornings: 7:00 – 8:20am Monday to Friday
Afternoons: 3:00pm – 5:45pm Monday to Friday
Excluding Public Holidays School Holidays and Teacher Only Days
|Before school care for one child (7:00am - 8:20am)
|After school care for one child (3:00pm-4:00pm)
|After school care for one child (3:00pm-5:45pm)
|After school care for two children (3:10pm-5:45pm)
|After school care for three children (3:10pm-5:45pm)
Requirements for attending the programme:
- All children must be enrolled.
- All parents must sign in (before school) and sign out (after school) on the roll daily. Please ensure we welcome and farewell your child each day.
- Please notify any changes in who is dropping off or collecting your child.
- Children must be collected by 5:45pm or emergency contacts will be called and extra charges incurred.
- Read our welcome letter which clearly explains how we operate.