If you’re passionate, committed to excellence, and highly qualified in your field, consider joining our ACG Sunderland family.
Valuing & rewarding excellence
Our school is led by a team of exceptional teachers and support staff, who benefit from outstanding facilities, a well-resourced environment and an engaged student body.
Because we value and reward excellence, our remuneration is well above state rates and personal and professional development programme.
Work with us – the process
- Click to sign up and submit your resume. We may request more information to ensure you meet our selection criteria.
- If shortlisted, we’ll invite you to tour the school and meet some of the senior management team.
- You’ll be contacted for an interview, either in person or via video conference, and you’ll need to provide identification documents to complete a Police vetting application. We may also ask you to come back and teach a lesson.
- We’ll contact two of your referees, including your current or most recent employer.
- We’ll let you know if you are successful over the phone or in person, and then confirm the offer in writing.
- If you agree to the terms of your agreement, sign and return the documents.
- Enter your personal details into our HR Information self-service portal.
- Your new manager will contact you to arrange for your induction. Welcome to ACG Sunderland!