ACG Sunderland continuous education.
ACG Sunderland offers a world-class, holistic education to students from Preschool to Year 13.
During these early years, children acquire a variety of important skills, knowledge and attitudes that will affect their ability to learn, their personal development, their relationships with others and their future participation in society. We encourage children to see learning as both enjoyable and useful, providing a strong foundation for their future intellectual, physical and social development.
ACG Sunderland Preschool operates full day sessions from two to five days per week, from 7:30am to 5:30pm. Class programmes run from 8:30am to 3:00pm every day. An after-hours programme is available up to 5:30pm.
In the Primary School we provide a safe, caring and dynamic learning environment where children experience a curriculum that engages them to explore, question, experience and discuss.
Our focus centres on:
- Developing a love of learning that lasts a lifetime
- Building an enquiring mind
- Providing service to their school and community
- Preparing for College
- Being passionate in all that they do
ACG Sunderland College provides a progressive learning environment that connects with and fosters a community spirit.
- Academic focus and a quality assessment system
- An atmosphere where students enjoy coming to school.
- Involvement in co-curricular activities
- Service and personal development