We warmly welcome you and your family to visit us for our Online Open Day on Saturday, 30 October, starting at 10.30am.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
ACG Sunderland inspires students to be the very best they can be. Exceptional learning is at the heart of all we do, from our high-quality teachers, a wide range of extracurricular activities, to our personalised approach to learning, and unique school culture. Our students strive towards personal and academic excellence in a nurturing and supportive environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our principal, Mr Nathan Villars
- Chat online with our specialist teachers and senior staff
- Join live question and answer sessions
- Familiarise yourself with our preschool, primary school and college
- Find out more about the Cambridge curriculum and the extraordinary student results
- Discover the scholarships we currently have on offer
- Learn about the application process
Quick facts about ACG Sunderland:
- Students can enrol at any time, from Preschool through to Year 13
- 50+ sports, arts and cultural opportunities available
- Our students win the top Cambridge awards; including Top A-Level student in NZ and Top Awards in Biology and Science
- Students have specialist teachers from Primary through to College
- Our motto is Aspire, Succeed and Respect
- Every student has an allocated tutor to provide pastoral care, support learning, and deal with any personal issues that should arise
- Each class has a form teacher who stays with the class for six years, ensuring continuity of care
- If a student has learning issues, we provide extra support through Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
To register, please complete the form below.
Once you have registered:
1. We will send you a Zoom link closer to the date
2. You will receive a prospectus to help you get the most out of your Online Open Day experience.